RJL Systems is now offering both Financing and Leasing through LeaseQ, an online marketplace that connects businesses, equipment dealers, and leasing companies to make selling and financing equipment fast and easy. LeaseQ will offer you instant quotes and competitive rates from multiple leading financing companies, allowing you to choose the best payment plan for your needs and to apply for financing … all in less than 2 minutes.Here are some of the benefits of leasing your RJL analyzer:
- Get free, no-obligation quotes from several leading finance companies at the click of your mouse.
- Choose the pre-qualified monthly lease or financing payment plan that fits you best.
- One, two, and three-year terms are available: Spread the cost of your RJL analyzer over multiple years — This can be a real benefit for small and medium-sized companies.
- Leases often do not require a down payment, allowing you to get up and running with your new analyzer with no up-front costs.
- Select a lease with a buyout option and get 100% financing: Normally, at the end of a lease period, you have to send the equipment back to the company that provided the financing. Choose a lease plan with a buyout option and, at the end of the term, pay the buyout fee (which can be as low as $1) and the analyzer is yours to keep.
And, in the United States, there are tax benefits to leasing *:
- Equipment that is being leased does not count as an “owned asset”.*
- Depending on the terms of the lease, some portion (maybe 100%) of your lease payments may be tax-deductible. *
- You may be able to depreciate the taxable value of the equipment on an accelerated schedule, so that by the time the lease period ends and you exercise your buyout option (if selected) it no longer has any taxable property value. *
* Tax laws may differ in other countries or by locality. This information does not constitute legal or tax advice, and RJL does not guarantee its correctness. Consult your own tax advisor regarding the tax implications of leasing equipment prior to making a final decision.